Forum Forum polskich kibiców AC Sieny Strona Główna Forum polskich kibiców AC Sieny
www.ACSiena.net

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

asics cumulus

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum polskich kibiców AC Sieny Strona Główna -> Serwis i forum
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
AlvinHarte

PostWysłany: Sro Lip 22, 2020 08:43    Temat postu: asics cumulus Odpowiedz z cytatem

The Nimbus asics gel kayano 24 15 feel like I'm walking on cushions and the fit is perfect  best I've ever worn. Im disappointed i didn't find these years ago and never really thinking about what I'm wearing. There is a Asics outlet close to Nike as well where i brought the Nimbus 15 from and i tried a few others Asics models just to see what they were like and non felt as good as the Nimbus 15. I just order a second pair of Nimbus 15 off eBay for under $80& still interested in others but they have to be something special to beat the Nimbus 15. Ill try Nimbus 17 when i get a chance. Thanks for your recommendations.Hi, I'm totally at a loss right now& I need new shoes but I have no idea which. I have a serious case of heel spur, for years now. So& I dont' run, but I use running shoes as my  normal' shoes (they gotten used to that at work by now).

Under Armour? Nike? Adidas? flipflops? (just kidding, flip flops are a disaster for me) I'm in the Netherlands but I think most of the US or UK models are available here too. Thanks!Thanks so much! Went asics gel lyte v to Dick's today and tried on a TON of shoes-having a lot of trouble finding anything I like, compared to the old school cushiony bouncy feel. You were right-Nimbus 17 was way too slow, squishy (felt like memory foam-your description was perfect!) The best was the Asics Kayano 21, but it is UGLY! And $!!! I kind of liked the Asics 2000 3, but again, ugly and dated looking, and asics gt 1000 pretty narrow. I tried many brands and didn't love anything =ØAÞI currently am addicted to the Cumulus 13 but of course can't find any more and have worn out the 4 pairs I have. I run frequent half marathons and 1 full a year. I wasn't a fan of the later cumulus models or the nimbus 14. How will this Nimbus 17 compare to my Cumulus 13? If its too soft do you have any other Asics options?

I am a male, 29 years old and i run on road, 4-5 times a week (Running distance 6-8 kms per run). I am really confused between ASICS GEL-Nimbus 17 and the ASICS GEL-Kayano 21. I am looking to start clocking in more kms from now on, like a half marathon distance twice in a month. Can guide me which is a better asics 2000 shoe amongst the two.Hi, I had an Asics culumus before and last week I bought the Asics Nimbus 16 NYC edition. I was in doubt between the the one that I bought and the Nimbus 17. I have been having an issue with it since I bought. The inner part of my right foot, between the toe and the ankle, closer to the toe I would say, almost in the sole, the shoe seems to be pushing my foot to inside. It seems that I'm stepping over half of a ball. Any comments about it? Have you ever heard some similar complain?

However I've heard a lot of people saying the Nimbus is  too soft' and the extra cushioning actually results in a slower run due to the unresponsiveness of the shoe? Is this true or is the difference between the two shoes not that significant?After years of New Balance, I've developed too many foot/ankle problems, and am looking for a different shoe. Tried the Gel Nimbus and the Kayano. I wear orthotics for arch support, and have chronic ankle tendonitis. Bought the Asics 2000 GTX last winter for weather resistance, and they were good. Should I be looking at the Nimbus for my 63 year old feet? I'm a walker, do 6-7 miles a day at a fast pace. Hate to buy another shoe that makes things worse. Doc says stay with running shoes, not walking shoes. Softness would be a good thing, I'm thinking.

Thank you sole review for an accurate analysis. Never has there been a better case study for the mantra: "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." I've used Asics for years and as so many have commented here, I'm not sure who this shoe is made for but it's not for users of the gel cumulus or nimbus 16 or any model since 2009. I hike in beach sand, climb mountains and run down asics cumulus them  there's one in my city that's mostly granite and great to train on and the GN15 and 16 were great for it. However, I had to stop climbing altogether and make three trips to a chiropractor and a massage therapist. If you loved the GN16, do not buy the GN17. All the stability has been removed in the upper front and your foot just wobbles around with every step. Foot Numbness, sore knees, lower legs, lower back and spinal adjustments will all be a problem with anything [img]http://www.jeanwyllys.com/images/detail/asics cumulus-056upi.jpg[/img] over 2 miles, and even less with interval sprints.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Lip 22, 2020 08:43    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum polskich kibiców AC Sieny Strona Główna -> Serwis i forum Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: