Forum Forum polskich kibiców AC Sieny Strona Główna Forum polskich kibiców AC Sieny
www.ACSiena.net

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

CHARLOTTE, N. [url=http://www.vapormaxcheapoutlet.com/clear

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum polskich kibiców AC Sieny Strona Główna -> Regulamin
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
jokergreen0220
Trybuna

PostWysłany: Sob Sty 18, 2020 10:16    Temat postu: CHARLOTTE, N. [url=http://www.vapormaxcheapoutlet.com/clear Odpowiedz z cytatem

CHARLOTTE, N. Vapormax 2019 South Beach .C. -- Al Jefferson laughed when told he finished three stitches shy of a triple-double. "I have to call my agent because Im done with my modeling career," Jefferson said. Jefferson had seven stitches in the first half to repair a gash above his right eye, but returned to finish with 19 points and 11 rebounds, helping the Bobcats overcome an 11-point fourth-quarter deficit and defeat Washington 100-94 Monday night. The win prevented the Wizards from clinching their first playoff berth since 2008. Jeffersons put back off an offensive rebound with 3:30 left in the game helped the Bobcats take the lead for good at 93-92. Kemba Walker had a big second half, finishing with 21 points and 10 assists, and rookie Cody Zeller scored a career-high 15 points on 4-of-4 shooting and added eight rebounds for Charlotte. Walker scored nine points in the final quarter and the Bobcats erased a 16-point halftime deficit and pulled within two games of the Washington in the race for the sixth seed in the Eastern Conference playoffs Both teams have eight games left and will meet again on April 9. "We made big shots and played well defensively in the second half and really came together as a team," Walker said. "It shows our resiliency. That was a big win for us." Bradley Beal had 20 points for the Wizards, who missed 11 of their last 14 shots from the field. "It (stinks) man," Washingtons Al Harrington said of not clinching a playoff spot. "Because obviously we played a great first half. We really thought tonight was our night, but to have them come out and play the way that they played and beat us -- thats tough." Washington still would have clinched a playoff spot if the Utah Jazz had defeated New York later Monday, but the Knicks won 92-83. The Wizards (38-36) came in looking to snap the third-longest playoff drought in the NBA -- and for a while it looked like they would. The Wizards shot 59 per cent in the first half, at one point hitting 10 straight shots from the field and scoring on 14 of 15 possessions to close the first half on a 30-7 run. The Bobcats could do little right in what Jefferson called an "embarrassing" first half. But he was confident they would battle back. Jefferson walked to the scorers table at the start of the third quarter and told whoever was in earshot, "Hey, watch this comeback." "Everyone looked at me like I was crazy," Jefferson said. "At the end of the game though people were pointing at me saying, You said it. You said it." Charlottes defence was the big difference. Coach Steve Clifford also went to a pick-and-roll with Walker and Jefferson. "The Wizards did a good job of taking away the post," Clifford said. The momentum turned four minutes into the fourth quarter when Walker came up with the loose ball off a Washington turnover and fed Chris Douglas-Roberts for a fast-break layup in traffic with 7:38 left in the game. Douglas-Roberts had to adjust in midair to get his body from one side of the rim to the other to avoid defenders and get the shot to drop. Douglas-Roberts made a 3-point play and then knocked down a long-distance 3 to cut the lead to one before Jeffersons put back gave the Bobcats the lead for good. Jefferson hit a 16-footer to push the lead to three. Walker followed with a backbreaker when he scored on a driving layup to make it 97-92 after a Bobcats possession that took more than a minute off the clock. Charlotte twice came up with key offensive rebounds, allowing Walker to bring the ball back out and reset the offence and milk time off the clock. "When you give a team two to three looks one time down the floor, theyre going to make one," said Wizards forward Drew Gooden. "I would say we lost the game giving them second and third possessions offensively." Jefferson left the game briefly at the end of the first quarter to head to the locker room to get the stitches above his right eye after taking an inadvertent elbow from Trevor Booker. "I had to get a shot to numb it and I hate needles," Jefferson said. NOTES: Gary Neal returned to action for the Bobcats after missing two games with an ankle injury. He had nine points ... The Bobcats have won four of six against Washington, but have split their two games this season. ... The Bobcats have won 11 of their last 13 at home. Vapormax 97 Black Reflect . - The New Orleans Saints have re-signed receiver Joseph Morgan for one year and have agreed to a four-year deal with free agent fullback Erik Lorig. Vapormax 2019 Cheap . -- Kyle Busch edged teammate Joey Logano at the Bristol Motor Speedway finish line Friday night to become the all-time winningest driver in Nationwide Series. http://www.vapormaxcheapoutlet.com/clearance-vapormax-plus/vapormax-plus-black.html . Week 2s biggest games include Florida facing Miami and Notre Dame travelling to the Big House to conclude their rivalry against Michigan in primetime on TSN2 and TSN 1050. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Darrelle Revis says at least 26 teams called after he was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He chose the team whose coach he once called a "jerk." The New England Patriots announced Monday the signing of the three-time All-Pro cornerback who used that description of Bill Belichick in a word association game on ESPN in 2012. Revis and the coach called by many a defensive "genius" have discussed that. "Yeah, me and Bill, we had a conversation about it and its in the past," Revis said during a conference call. "Were both moving forward and were excited about working together and trying to win games." He also spoke with Tom Brady, the quarterback he faced twice each regular season with the New York Jets when both were healthy. "He did reach out this morning," Revis said. "It was a great conversation, but I cant speak on the details." The Patriots also announced they signed former Carolina wide receiver Brandon LaFell. He started all 16 regular-season games last season and made 49 catches for 627 yards and five touchdowns. The Panthers third-round draft choice in 2010 also had four catches for 24 yards in a 23-10 playoff loss to San Francisco. The 6-foot-2 LaFell adds size to a receiving group led by 5-10 Julian Edelman and 5-11 Danny Amendola. The Patriots have won the AFC East title in 10 of the past 11 seasons and reached the last three conference championship games. The chance to win again after a 4-12 season with Tampa Bay, more than the prospect of playing twice a year against the Jets -- the team Revis spent his first six years with -- attracted him. "That was never the factor," Revis said. "My thing is all about winning. I want to win. What better organization, the New England Patriots, to be a part of? If you look at their track record, New England has won year in and year out or been to the playoffs, had playoff berths. Right now in my career, I think this is great, to team up with Tom Brady and coach Belichick and the New England Patriots team and help them win games." The Patriots announced his signing four days after Revis business manager, John Geiger, tweeted that a contract agreement had been reached. The team did not announce details of the contract, reportedlly for one year and $12 million. Vapormax 2019 Bleached Coral. Revis was released last Tuesday by the Buccaneers before he was due a $1.5 million signing bonus after his only season with them. He had been traded by the Jets while still recovering from a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee. He played just two games in 2012 but all 16 in 2013. He was in Foxborough when the Buccaneers and Patriots held joint practices during training camp. "I was rehabbing my knee but, at the same time, I got to see how New England really operates, how coach Belichick runs the organization," Revis said. "I was very excited and you can kind of see, even during training camp when we were up here, those guys are very disciplined." Toward the end of last season, "I probably felt my best as a football player," he said. Hell team this season with another newcomer at cornerback who also thrives in man-to-man defence. On Saturday, the Patriots signed Brandon Browner, who spent the past three seasons with the Seahawks. Browner missed the Super Bowl while serving a suspension for violating the NFLs substance-abuse policy and must sit out the first four regular-season games in 2014. He can participate in off-season activities, including training camp and preseason games. "I dont think I want to go into the details for the simple fact that I want to keep that behind me and move on forward," Browner said during a conference call immediately after Revis spoke. "What I can say is that for the last few months, my future has been in a dark place. I made a few mistakes and thats one of the mistakes I regret. I look forward to righting my wrongs." At 6-4 and 220 pounds, he has the size and physical style to play safety, but said the Patriots havent talked to him about that. He played last season with one of the NFLs star cornerbacks, Richard Sherman, but didnt expect to return to Seattle. Now he gets to play with another standout. "Its going to be fun, not just with him but there are a lot of other (defensive backs) up there, very good football players," Browner said. "Revis, hes one of the guys I studied. ... Itll be fun to play with someone like that. I always need someone to push me, sort of like what I had with Richard Sherman and those guys." ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Sty 18, 2020 10:16    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum polskich kibiców AC Sieny Strona Główna -> Regulamin Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: